Happy New Year Roomies! I hope you guys are feeling refreshed from the break. It’s getting really hot here in Australia, let’s kick off 2015 with some fresh picks around the web.
1. Learn to make your own round shelf from A Pair & A Spare.
2. My current shop crush is Arro Home, and this geo utility basket is my fave!
3. Ammiki from Melbourne is an artist who is known for creating abstract artwork using shapes and colours.
4. Isn’t this the cutest watch ever? From Shore Projects.
5. You wouldn’t believe that this 2015 calendars from Coco & Mingo (who collaborated with This Little Street) is free!
6. Here are some modern takes on hand painted china blue plates by Robert Gordon, available in Larkstore.