Spring is finally here! Rather than going with the usual colourful floral theme, this month I’m all about pretty pattern and texture! Here are our September picks:
1. Whitney English created The Day Designer, a planner designed for women in the creative business, when she herself was feeling overwhelmed with her creative work. I have ordered my copy which will arrive sometime in November, but for now I can’t help but adore that pretty baby blue Aqua Shell pattern on the cover!
2. Typo’s homeware brand, The Hall, has a lot of fun things for your home. Such as this watermelon cushion with stripey back!
3. A great print for the kitchen, from Freedom.
4. Mansur Gavriel makes the prettiest bucket bags using Italian vegetable tanned leather. This is my current want-list, too bad they are always sold out!
5. Who says that mobile phone chargers have to be all boring and dull coloured? Love these ones here by Shop Ban.Do, which you can now get via Lark Store.
Have an awesome Spring!
About the Author