YAY, just made it before we roll over into the silly season that is December. Thanks to Wita for her fab November Picks. We highly recommend you make regular visits to Design is YAY – and check out their cute Christmas Printables!
Hello Roomie readers,
I’m in the mood for colours lately, I guess that shows in this month’s picks:
1. Following the success of Beci Orpin’s first DIY book, Find & Keep, her second book has been released. Beci Orpin Home is a book full of DIY home decor ideas. What a great Christmas gift for someone who loves DIY decorating!
2. The Design Files is Australia’s most popular interior and design blog, run by Lucy Feagins. The Design Files Open House is one event you can’t miss. The Open House takes place in real homes, and showcases a range of curated Australian home wares, books, stationery, art, lighting and more. I’m so excited for my plan to attend Sydney’s TDF Open House.
3. How cute are these little milk bottles by Urban Cartel.
4. It seems like colour block furnitures and home wares is the trend of the moment. Why not sew your own colour block pillowcase? Read the tutorial at tuts+.
5. Garden Party print by Inaluxe will freshen up any room in your home.