I am currently loving the black and white trend in interior. When combined with some neutral wooden colour, they make such stylish combination. Here are some of my favourite picks:
1. Cooler weather means it’s time to bring out the quilts. If you feel like changing the look and feel of your bedroom, try these stylish pieces from Country Road
2. Auckland-based Matt Nash makes the coolest bags. I am loving the white check pattern with russet leather handles.
3. How adorable is this screen-printed art by Sass and Peril!
4. Plug your iPhone into Areaware’s Radio dock, download their radio app, and you got yourself a very cool, retro-looking radio!
5. Julia Wine makes cute pieces for the home, such as this Cat Fabric placemat.
About the Author
Wita Puspita, the owner and design behind Wita Puspita Design, writes a visually awesome blog Design is Yay with design inspirations and freebies.