While I’m experiencing a very cold and gloomy winter in my city, I won’t let the weather affect my picks for this month. Here are some colourful inspirations for July!
1. Anna Bond, the owner of Rifle Paper co, a.k.a the greatest illustrator on earth, has created a range of wallpapers featuring beautiful pattern of her illustrations. This Pale Blue Peonies is my favourite!
2. Loving this handmade geometric wall art by Double Fox Studio.
3. With this pineapple print on your wall, it’s gonna be summer at home all year round!
4. Pretty ceramic vase that will brighten up your home, with or without flowers.
5. I’m currently loving Gorman’s bedding collections. My favourite is this botanical quilt set.
About the Author