Despite the cooling weather, let’s not get all dark and gloomy shall we? Pastel colours and things with faces are two of my favourite type of things.
1. Daisy Milkbar is dubbed as a “New Old Aussie Milkbar” by Broadsheet Melbourne (A Milkbar is a suburban local general store or cafe). It was designed with traditional milkbars as inspiration but with a much cuter twist. Do you know that they even have a big daisy-shaped neon sign on the wall?
2. With a side table this cute, I’ll move my workspace to my bedroom. By Present Time
3. Down with the cold or crying over your dead bunny? Sparkly Pony Elephant (and his other friends) could cheer you up.
4. One of these trumpet lamps by Studio MOSS Design will look great together on side table I mentioned above.
5. One does not simply choose only one of these birch trays by Dozi
6. Have you heard about Atelier Stella? If you haven’t, you’re missing out. And just in case you’re wondering why her shop is empty, that’s because her ceramic planters and bowls will be gone within an hour they’re up for sale. Sign up to get notification on when she’s putting up stuff for sale. Meanwhile, you can browse through her tumblr page and be amazed.
About the Author