Happy 2015! The Roomie Design Studio is still officially/unofficially on holiday till early February, but we are back here once or twice a week with lots of fun posts for the rest of these summer days.
Also, we will continue to write weekly for Stuff.co.nz – so keep an eye on the Home & Property section from next week for plenty of local design inspiration.
- Art Calender in Copper, Green and White colourways by Kristina Krogh is perfect for a fresh, elegant and funtional art print.
- Dome Desk Lamp in American Black Walnut and Hand-spun metal from Allied Maker. Dream. Lamp. Right. There. Sigh.
- This office desk by Gubi epitomises mid-century design, from the Grossman 62 Series. Yuss. Dream Desk.
- Everyone needs a dream diary. Especially in peach. Kikki-K does it again.
- Chairs Chairs Chairs. New Zealand made amazing-ness from The Earnest Workshop.
- All that glitters and perfect for toting your laptop to meeting. Gold from Kikki-K okay.