Good Morning! Lately we have been spying a few lovely new art prints on the market, and though it was time for an art print edit. From monochrome to pattern to photography print – there is a little something for everyone. Hurrah.
- First up is from the lovely folk at Endemic World under the umbrella of OSLO – a simple ‘cup is half full’ print, in striking monochrome
- Spotted in the latest Est Magazine, this photographic print from Georgina Skinner is one of a beautiful collection of travel photos from around the globe
- Online store SE3 has a few new note worthy art prints – including this limited edition range from Kristen Dam
- Flower power in the form of Protea’s is a welcome change from the tropical trend of late, from Society 6
- Super sweet swedish brand Swinden, offer a fun and colourful twist on the scandi pear.
- Urban Outfitters have a fun range of art prints to browse including this vintage camera, and classic typography print (7)